Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you are using Internet Explorer 11 (which Microsoft is no longer supporting) many features of this website may not function correctly! The following link will help you to change your default browser: Change Browser
Coronavirus Information and Resources
INTEGRIS Medical Library provides links to the guidelines, tools, and information on COVID-19 you've been looking for!
EBSCO Journal Alerts
Journal Alerts save valuable research time, and can be set up to provide automatic e-mail notification whenever a new issue of a particular journal becomes available in the EBSCO interface you are using.
Read by QxMD
To get alerts from QxMD just create an account, choose journals to follow, and link to Integris Health to retrieve full text!
Search / Contact
Get a quick start on your topic
EBSCO Discovery allows you to search across multiple research sources and can provide the information for a great introduction to your topic. Follow-up with one of the major research databases to fine-tune your search and get powerful results!
Contact the Integris Medical Library by sending an e-mail to Sonya.Palmer@integrisok.com and/or Lisa.Zarrella@integrisok.com
Normal operating hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Integris Baptist Medical Center
The Medical Library is here to assist INTEGRIS employees, physicians, patients, and affiliates with their information needs.
Some of the services we offer are
- Research assistance - looking for information on topics for patient care, education support, or any other purpose
- Locating publications - assisting to locate the full text of journals, books, and other material
- Preparing information resources - create subject guides, video tutorials, and instructional publications to help patrons make better use of information sources
- Instruction - Working with individuals one-on-one or in a group setting for instruction on using databases and other tools
- Presentations - Presenting at department meetings, conferences, fairs, or in any other setting where people would like to learn about our services and resources
- Alerting services - setting up search alerts and table of contents alerts to help patrons stay abreast of new information published in their field
- Interlibrary loan services - obtaining documents that we do not own from other libraries
- Consortium participation - working with other libraries in order to obtain databases, electronic products, and other material at a lowered cost
- Subscription & book purchasing - coordinate purchasing for books, journals, and magazines for all INTEGRIS departments
Click here to link to instructions on searching for articles on a subject.
The library has access to hundreds of full-text journals!
Click here to search by Journal Title
PubMed Single Citation
When trying to find a particular article, it is often helpful to use PubMed’s Single Citation Matcher.