Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get access to resources while on the go! This page features apps for your mobile phone that can link to Integris Medical Library resources from anywhere! There are also instructions for certain databases that can be accessed remotely (from home, offsite office, hotels, etc.)!
Mobile apps and off-site access
IMPORTANT NOTE: Many of the apps and off-site/remote access accounts require that the user log-in to the product while on the Integris Network at least once a month to verify that a user is still affiliated with INTEGRIS Health. If you are having trouble with an app or off-site access, please try re-verification and then contact the library (email@example.com) for more help.
Follow the steps in the link above to get access to UpToDate on your phone, tablet, or personal PC!
- UpToDate - Click here to access UpToDate and create an account using your Integris e-mail (you must be on the Integris Network when you create this account).
Follow the steps in the link above to learn how to get offsite access to ClincalKey
With both full text books and journals available, this is a must have! If you need assistance, please contact the library (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ClinicalKey - Click here to access ClincalKey and create an account using your Integris e-mail (you must be on the Integris Network when you create this account).
Follow the steps in the link above to get access to EBSCOhost on your phone or tablet!
Please Note: Access from your home computer is not yet available for EBSCOhost
The EBSCOhost app connects you to some of your favorite EBSCO databases such as Cinahl Complete, Nursing Reference Center Plus, Health Source, etc.
- EBSCOhost - Making sure you on on the Integris Network and using an Integris e-mail, choose an EBSCO database from the list via this link and look toward the bottom of the page for "iPhone and Android apps." Follow the instructions to set up your mobile access.
Lexicomp App Instructions
Carry Lexicomp with you wherever you go! Download the Lexicomp app and sync it with the INTEGRIS Lexicomp subscription to have access to this powerful database where ever you are. To start the process of accessing Lexicomp through the app, it is best to go through the set-up on a desktop computer before downloading the app to your device. NOTE: You must use your INTEGRIS e-mail address in setting up access for the app to properly sync to your device.
- Read all the instructions before you begin
- Open the following link on a desktop computer that is accessing the INTEGRIS Network: https://www.wolterskluwercdi.com/cdi/codes/?universal=NCVGM663RDXK
- Select the device you would like to install the app on (do not install the app before going through the above and following steps!)
- Select “New” in the Are you a new or existing customer dropdown (if you already have the app on your phone but did not set it up through INTEGRIS – you may need to sign out of the app and reload it so-as to properly sync it with the INTEGRIS Lexicomp subscription)
- An Authorization Code will be generated once you have chosen your platform and customer preferences. Copy the code as you will need it in the next steps.
- Open the http://www.lexi.com/account/ page in a new window or tab as you will want to refer to the instructions when you create an account or as you log-in to your existing account.
- Follow the instruction that appear beneath the authorization code. NOTE: If you already have a Lexicomp account that you created with an INTEGRIS e-mail, simply log-in to your account and continue.
- After you login, continue to follow the “Add Subscription” steps. NOTE: when coming to number 6, change your e-mail address ONLY if you did not register your account with your INTEGRIS e-mail
- Verify your subscription to Lexicomp Mobile while still on your desktop computer, then move on to the Mobile App Installation section.
- Read below before beginning this whole process:
- The iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad application requires iOS 9.1 or later, an active Apple ID, and 1.5 GB of available space. To verify you have a compatible device, access SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT. If you have an earlier version, please update your device before continuing. If you do not have an iTunes account, please visit: https://appleid.apple.com/ to create one.
- The Lexicomp Mobile App requires a strong cellular or Wi-Fi signal for installation. The application may transfer a significant amount of data, which could result in charges from your carrier. We recommend you utilize an unlimited data plan or connect to a Wi-Fi network when installing or updating this product. Please contact your carrier for assistance with your data plan or with utilizing a Wi-Fi connection.
If you have any difficulties with the process, please contact the INTEGRIS Medical Library or Lexicomp support for help.