Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Integris Medical Library by sending an e-mail to Sonya.Palmer@integrisok.com and/or Lisa.Zarrella@integrisok.com
Normal operating hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Integris Baptist Medical Center
The Medical Library is here to assist INTEGRIS employees, physicians, patients, and affiliates with their information needs.
Some of the services we offer are
- Research assistance - looking for information on topics for patient care, education support, or any other purpose
- Locating publications - assisting to locate the full text of journals, books, and other material
- Preparing information resources - create subject guides, video tutorials, and instructional publications to help patrons make better use of information sources
- Instruction - Working with individuals one-on-one or in a group setting for instruction on using databases and other tools
- Presentations - Presenting at department meetings, conferences, fairs, or in any other setting where people would like to learn about our services and resources
- Alerting services - setting up search alerts and table of contents alerts to help patrons stay abreast of new information published in their field
- Interlibrary loan services - obtaining documents that we do not own from other libraries
- Consortium participation - working with other libraries in order to obtain databases, electronic products, and other material at a lowered cost
- Subscription & book purchasing - coordinate purchasing for books, journals, and magazines for all INTEGRIS departments